Saturday, December 24, 2011

-Christmas.Again.-

Hi all,

Hohoho~~*It's Christmas again!

Accidentally i just 'realized' i have blog, wahahahaha xD
In other words, i forgot that i have one. *i'm kinda forgetful*

It's kinda enjoy-ing, listen-ing to Bruno Mars 'Count On Me' and drafting this blog.
Really been so long since the last time i update it.

Ahemm...
Today i'm gonna share to all of you what's happened recently.
Ange, that's me who is now totally in another stage of my life,
I step into working life since the beginning of Sep 2011.

Seriously, i love my job a lot!
Meet new friends, new things, everything are new
BUT
still the old ANGE. ^_^

We celebrated early Xmas at company.
Get presents from them,
*Tony,Mindy,Regene,Vincent,Eve,Danny,Vivian,Ayu,Ele,Emily,Farah,Aida,Chris,Malvis,C.h*
Candies,chocolate,video clip,Xmas card and most important thing is wishes & happiness!

Tonight,
I'm spending my Xmas eve at home,
Just finish watching 2 movies :-
(1) Santa Paws
(2) Bridget Jones Diary II

The dog inside Santa Paws reminds me a dog belong to a friend of mine.
A very cute and adorable one. =D

About BJ, I envy her a lot.
How lucky is she can meet the mr.Right like Mark.D.
She's clumsy, funny, but she's just so cute.
And that's what makes her imperfect so perfect.

As what i always like to say.
Life is just too short.fragile.
Life is just too short to think twice.
Do what you love, Love what you do.

Life.Live.Love.Leave.

Aaaaaaaaa~~
It's almost 12.
*whispering for Xmas wish*
Wish that everyone around me stay happy & healthy always! <3



L.O.V.E Ange






No comments:

Post a Comment