Wednesday, May 4, 2011

-Purpose of writing blog-

My blog- a small secret little place
to express what I'm thinking
to express the true voice inside my heart.

But somehow for me,
it failed, pathetically.

Each and every moment when something is in my mind,
I wish to write in out,
to share my everything with someone, or even just anyone.

But i can't.
It's so insecure to let others for knowing too much about me.

I'm not being fake,
I'm just afraid to show true emotion to anyone, anymore.

I do not wish to hurt anyone,
anyone who loves or hates me

I do not wish to let my love ones worry

and I'm not willing to let myself to get hurt.

Sigh..,
There's too much to say, but no place to tell.

Show me a warm smile if you see me somewhere,
definitely it's a greatest support ever.




L.O.V.E Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment